What can I do if I finish very quickly? Premature ejaculation is a fairly common problem that is faced not only by guys who have made their debut in sexual life, but also by more mature men. Read what you need to do in order not to end quickly.
Premature ejaculation: general information
According to statistics, the process of coition between partners until ejaculation takes 3 – 7 minutes. However, this is not always the case.
The male orgasm during the first or second minutes after penetration is a conditional deviation from the norm. In some cases, this may indicate erectile dysfunction.
“I finish too fast in bed” – according to statistics, about 20% of men face this problem. There is no relationship between age and premature ejaculation, but most often the problem is experienced by men at the age of 19-28 years and men over the age of 50.
How long is sexual intercourse supposed to last?
How to stop premature ejaculation? In some cases, the problem is generally absent, but not everyone knows about it. Most people have a certain stereotype, according to which sexual intimacy can last at least 10-15 minutes. In fact, this is not entirely true.
The World Health Organization has identified some criteria, deviation from which may indicate the presence of premature ejaculation: if ejaculation occurs within the first minute of coition or at the time of penetration. At the same time, a relatively rapid ejaculation occurs in the interval of 1 to 3 minutes.
According to medical data, an average time for a man to come is 2-10 minutes.
What makes guys come quickly: causes of premature ejaculation
If a man comes too fast, the first step he should take is to determine premature ejaculation causes. Some men have psychological problems, others – functional failures. All causes of premature ejaculation can be divided into three categories:
- Psychological premature ejaculation;
- Neurological premature ejaculation;
- Organic premature ejaculation.
Psychological factors include:
- Young age, lack of experience;
- Fear of rapid ejaculation;
- Rare sexual intimacy;
- Phobias associated with failures in bed (see how to cure ED phobia);
- Increased anxiety and irritability.
In some cases, you can cope with these problems on your own, sometimes you have to visit a sexologist.
Neurological disorders include:
- Hypersensitivity of the penis;
- Disturbed innervation;
- Spine problems;
- Disturbed functioning of the nervous structures.
Organic reasons include:
- Urologic ailments, such as colliculitis, adenoma and vesiculitis;
- Inflammatory processes in the accessory glands.
Therefore, if a man comes too fast, this can indicate serious health problems, which are not always related to the correct functioning of the sexual system.
How to prolong ejaculation: methods of treatment
How to prolong sex? You can practice “symptomatic” treatment on your own only in the absence of serious failures. So, first of all, visit your doctor and make sure there are no physiological problems. If the cause of premature ejaculation is not psychological, you can take such measures:
- Think of something abstract – mentally distract from the process a few moments before reaching sexual relaxation. This can help reduce sexual tension. Such a method of control is not that easy, but you can learn to control ejaculation after some practice;
- Use a condom – a safe prolongator will significantly reduce the sensitivity of the penis, so a man will not come quickly;
- Self-satisfaction – masturbation a few hours before sex can reduce sexual desire;
- “Stressed” positions – some men find certain sexual positions quite tense. Due to them, you can suppress sexual energy and delay the moment of ejaculation;
- Use premature ejaculation natural remedies – oak bark, currant leaves or raspberries contain a lot of thiamine. This substance “prevents” the impulse to the brain, due to which ejaculation comes later;
- Try premature ejaculation pills – Viagra Super Force with Dapoxetine is able to prolong sexual intercourse several times!
If none of the proposed methods work for you, try Kegel exercises for premature ejaculation. Physical training can improve the tone of the muscles and help control the process of ejaculation. You need to relax and strain the muscles, fixing the voltage for a few seconds. You can do training several times a day.
How to control ejaculation?
How to stop premature ejaculation? Many men use the method proposed by sexologists V. Johnson and W. Masters. Their sexual technology helps you understand your own body better and recognize the sensations that signal coming ejaculation.
What is the essence of the technique? If a person learns to trust his own sensations and identify coming ejaculation, he will learn to abstain from premature ecstasy. As a rule, man experiences a tingling sensation in the lumbar area a few moments before the “irreversible” moment.
If a person can catch this moment and interrupt the frictional period for 20 seconds, the sexual tension will reduce and ejaculation will not come.
Premature ejaculation prevention
How to prevent premature ejaculation? This problem is often accompanied by psychological discomfort, so men are ready to do anything to solve the problem. Experts warn that some methods to control early ejaculation should NOT be used. They include:
- Alcoholic beverages. Alcohol can reduce the sensitivity of the penis, however, “overdose” can lead to the opposite effect;
- Injections and creams for premature ejaculation. Abuse of such propagators can lead to hormonal failures;
- Compression of the penis. Squeezing a penis can cause sperm stasis in the prostate gland. Regular practice leads to inflammatory processes and malfunctions in the prostate gland.
How to prolong ejaculation? So not try to fight this disease alone, especially if you do not know the reasons for premature ejaculation. In any case, it is necessary to undergo a survey. If there are no physiological problems, use the methods described above.
How Alcohol Influences Erectile Function
After the stimulating stage, alcohol slows down the main physiological opportunities of men – the
Customer Review about Cialis Jelly: "I Thought Nothing Could Help Me!"
Below you can read a review from our customer about Cialis Jelly. We are happy that