Due to its very nature, there can be many myths, legends and stories surrounding the medical condition of erectile dysfunction. As a result, it is important to separate the facts from the fiction in order to accurately determine the causes and the possible treatments. It is easy to get an expert medical opinion from My Canadian pharmacy.
Myth 1: Erectile Dysfunction Is a Natural Per of Aging Process
ED is certainly more common among older men as they are at a greater risk. Nonetheless, ED is not something that men have to live with. Loss of sexual function is not inevitable. ED prevention is possible with the right treatments and lifestyle. There are many men who are able to enjoy sex in spite of their senior ages. Another point to remember is that it is not only older men who can develop erectile dysfunction. Younger men can also suffer from this problem. Consult My Canadian Pharmacy to find out if you are actually suffering from ED and order ED medication online (Generic Viagra, Levitra, Stendra, Cialis).
Myth 2: ED Is Not Dangerous
There is some truth to this statement as ED itself is not harmful to the health of an individual other than a psychological stress due to sexual incapacity. However, erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of other underlying health conditions. Some of those conditions can be rather serious. Here are some of the medical conditions that lead to ED:
- Diabetes is the most common condition that results in ED;
- Hypertension or high blood pressure can also cause ED;
- Atherosclerosis is another heart problem which ends up causing ED;
- It is also possible for neurological diseases to have ED as one of their symptoms. Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease are a few examples;
- Hormone imbalances can lead to ED.
Due to this reason, it is important that you consult a doctor or My Canadian Pharmacy. You need to determine if there are other medical issues which have caused erectile dysfunction. You may find a treatment that can help you resolve the issue (eg. Sildenafil – PDE5 inhibitor). Alternatively, you can be alerted to other medical conditions and you can start ED treatment early.
Myth 3: Absence of Sexual Attraction Causes ED
Erectile dysfunction is rarely caused by a lack of sexual attraction to your partner. In the overwhelming majority of cases, there are other factors at play that ends up causing ED:
- A number of medical conditions such as those mentioned above can cause ED;
- There are many prescription drugs which can result in ED. This includes certain medications for anxiety, depression and blood pressure;
- Psychological, emotional and mood issues such as stress, depression, and anxiety are popular ED causes;
- Some lifestyle habits like alcohol consumption and smoking increase the risk of ED;
- Erectile dysfunction can be a result of certain types of bladder and prostate surgery.
Myth 4: Viagra Pills are the only way to treat ED
These days, there are a variety of ED drugs (Generic Viagra, Levitra, Stendra, Cialis). There are certainly various medications available for treating erectile dysfunction specifically. These medications are certainly effective for most men. However, the medications are not necessarily those that have to be taken orally in the form of pills.
- ED medications are also available in the form of injections. These can be injected directly into the patient’s penis;
- Some ED medications have to be inserted into the urethra directly;
- As mentioned before, erectile dysfunction can also be caused by other medical issues and health conditions. As such, you should get that condition treated. This may alleviate your ED problems as well;
- If medications are the reason for ED, you may change them to one that does not cause this side effect. However, make sure that you consult your doctor for a suitable alternative. You should not stop taking your medications without your doctor’s permission;
- Certain lifestyle changes can improve your ED problems and sexual potency. Some of the changes you should do are quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption and losing weight;
- If your ED has been caused due to anxiety, you can opt for psychotherapy which has been noticed to be effective in such conditions.
The first step in overcoming erectile dysfunction is to recognize the facts and remove the myths. Once you know the facts about ED and your condition, you can take the steps necessary to get rid of the issue.
Canadian Cialis and Other Methods To Combat Erectile Dysfunction
What is Erectile Dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction is the inability of a man to achieve an erection
Pregnancy and Erectile Dysfunction: My Canadian Pharmacy Review
Erectile dysfunction is a condition when a man fails to achieve the sufficient erection which is