Male sexual problems can appear at any age. There are many erectile dysfunction risk factors, the most frequent ones are drinking, smoking, stressful situations, physical trauma.
Nowadays, the disease is often observed in fairly young people. This leads to a modern lifestyle, which adversely affects sexual function, forcing to seek funds to increase sexual power.
How to improve potency?
Many men do not admit their problems in the sexual sphere, considering it something shameful.
Statistics show that every second man experiences erectile dysfunction symptoms, but men consult a specialist rarely. Special potency drugs produce the most effective result in erectile dysfunction treatment, but the patient can also try alternative medicine, which is especially effective in the first symptoms of erectile dysfunction. In addition, these methods are recommended as preventive agents.
Severe types or erectile dysfunction should be treated both with medicines and folk remedies. Natural potency boosters is a proven method, but they are effective when the medicines are taken on a regular basis.
Erectile dysfunction natural remedies and herbs that increase potency:
- Tincture of thyme;
- Ginseng, cinnamon;
- Black tea;
- Hop tea.
Drugs for erectile dysfunction
The most popular drug of the group of PDE5 inhibitors is Viagra (Sildenafil). The drug influences the circulatory system of the penis during sexual stimulation, which increased blood flow and provides a good erection.
Generic Viagra (Sildenafil)
Viagra (Sildenafil) is designed for erectile dysfunction treatment. The drug does not affect the function of reproduction but works only in the presence of sexual arousal. Like medical preparation, Viagra has side effects contraindications that limit the use of this remedy.
- Allergy to Sildenafil, manifested by itching, rash, swelling, anaphylactic shock;
- Some medicines used to relieve symptoms of stenocardia pectoris containing nitrates
- Liver and kidney diseases;
- Children under the age of 18;
- Other drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment.
Generic Viagra: Restriction for use
- Anemia of sickle-cell form;
- Various leukemias;
- Bone marrow cancer (multiple myeloma);
- Deformity of the penis;
- Treatment with drugs that affect erectile function;
- Pigmentary retinitis (rare eye disease);
- Peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
- Conditions that provoke bleeding. These include hemophilia and a number of hemophiloid conditions. In this case, Viagra can provoke bleeding.
Buy Thin-Film Viagra with a 20% Discount!
Good news! Now you can buy Thin-Film Viagra with a discount of 20% off! We
Premature Ejaculation: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment
Many men suffer from male sexual problems arising during intimacy, including premature ejaculation. What are