To register and make a purchase at My Canadian Pharmacy the buyer is required to provide some personal data, which are necessary for the purchase of goods or services.
Personal data is considered any information relating to a concrete person and which allows to identify his personality.
Accepting the Confidentiality Policy terms, you:
- Tell true information about yourself;
- Agree to its collection and processing by My Canadian Pharmacy, registered at Parkwood Place, 1600 – 15th Avenue, 196, Prince George, BC V2L 3X3, Canada.
My Canadian Pharmacy ensures confidentiality of personal information provided by the user and undertakes to ensure its safe storage mode – protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and preventing possible risks of copying, distributing, blocking, modification, damage, loss or destruction of data.
Personal data are processed for an indefinite period until the termination of My Canadian Pharmacy licensed activities. Besides, the personal data processing may be discontinued at your request by sending a written application to the address of My Canadian Pharmacy.
- User name;
- Email address (e-mail);
- Telephone number;
- Home address;
- Delivery address;
- Passport data (in case of return of the goods);
- Credit card information.
In addition, data obtained automatically are also protected: access time, data about the operating system, IP-address, purchase history, information from cookies, visited URLs.
During processing, My Canadian Pharmacy has a right to perform following actions with personal data: to collect, record, organize, store, specify, extract, use, transfer to study with intention to improve the quality of the products and services, depersonalize, block and delete.
Why personal information is requested?
Processing of personal data is carried out for more effective execution of orders and other commitments made by My Canadian Pharmacy. The online store can use personal customer’s data for:
- User identification while ordering, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on the site;
- Providing feedback for the purpose of specifying orders, order status notification, assistance in questions related to the use of the online pharmacy services, providing (with user’s consent) information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodic direction to you information about the events and news of our site;
- Providing (if necessary) technical support to the user or customer;
- Implementation (with user’s consent) promotional activities.
If you wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you can refuse them at any time by following the instructions included in each mailing.
Who your personal information may be forwarded to?
My Canadian Pharmacy carefully protects customer’s data, does not sell them and doesn not share with the third parties. The only exceptions are some personal data forwarded to courier services, postal companies, telecommunication operators to arrange delivery.
When personal information may be disclosed?
The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of Canadian legislation or with the consent of the customer. My Canadian Pharmacy has a right to disclose personal data to authorized bodies in the cases stipulated by the legislation of Canada or by a court decision. In addition, the disclosure of such information may be implemented to protect the rights and property of My Canadian Pharmacy, as well as to ensure the personal safety of its employees.
Where can I get information?
For any additional information or dispute settlement, you can Contact Us by the following address: Parkwood Place, 1600 – 15th Avenue, 196, Prince George, BC V2L 3X3, Canada or by e-mail: [email protected]
My Canadian Pharmacy manual reserves the right to change existing Confidentiality Policy at its sole discretion.