Harmful foods cause various sexual disorders including impotence. Most men eat half-finished products, fast food and similar products. Improper nutrition can cause malfunctions in the digestive system, promote the formation of cholesterol, disrupt metabolism. As a result, there are problems in the functioning of the cardiovascular system, which will necessarily affect the sexual function. A man gains weight, which prevents the body from functioning normally and weakens erection.
Foods Affect Male Potency!
When men want to get rid of erectile dysfunction, doctors recommend foods that improve erection. These aphrodisiacs are accessible to everyone, they improve erection due to their healing properties.
Food influences skin, physical well-being and erection. Erection is an increase in the volume of the penis due to blood flow. Its duration depends on the maximum arterial inflow and minimal venous outflow.
Canadian Pharmacy wants you to know which factors affect erection negatively. These include bad habits, such as smoking, fatty foods and alcoholic beverages. Because of them, the arteries are clogged with cholesterol, which worsens the blood supply. Erection can also be weakened by psychological factors: stress, self-doubt, frustration. Therefore, every man should always remember a healthy lifestyle and know what foods can improve erection.
Foods that Improve Erection
A person receives a large amount of trace elements with foods. They positively affect potency and erection. What foods improve potency? This is the usual food that you can buy at any store. These include:
- meat – lean varieties;
- fish (salmon, mackerel, flounder);
- fermented milk products (sour cream, cottage cheese, cream, fermented baked milk, kefir);
- eggs of chickens and quail, they should be eaten daily;
- nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, cashews, walnuts) with a spoon of honey;
- such seafood as cancers, mussels, shrimps;
- vegetables (onions, turnips, garlic, lettuce, radish, beets, carrots, cabbage);
- fruit (mango, dates, avocado, bananas);
- olive oil, wheat germ;
- spicy greens (figs, coriander, mint, thyme, St. John’s wort, anise, basil, celery, parsley);
- black chocolate;
- wine: 1-2 glasses;
It is proved that natural coffee improves male potency. The work of the heart is enhanced by caffeine, as a result, the adrenaline release increases. The brain reacts actively to stimuli, and the groin improves blood circulation. A large amount of coffee is not the right decision, since it may increase blood pressure.
Some men eat these products regularly, while others do not eat half of the list. Not everyone knows these foods restore male sexual function. The above ingredients are rich in vitamins A, B, E. These vitamins play an important role in the life of a man. They are able to cleanse the walls of blood vessels, improve the flow of blood to the penis.
Worst foods for erection
So, now you know what man needs to eat to improve erection. Healthy nutrition should become number one for those who suffer from erectile dysfunction. What foods reduce potency? Such products include:
- sausages. Preservatives and soy are very harmful to the reproductive system;
- potatoes. You can eat potatoes in small quantities, because it contains many starch;
- carbonated and energy drinks;
- fig. Harmful due to carbohydrates;
- coffee in large quantities;
- beer. Contains female hormones – phytoestrogens;
- drugs. For example, marijuana reduces testosterone in blood, as well as release of hormones;
- antidepressants, which lead to Parkinson’s disease;
- fast food;
- bakery products. The exception is white and white bread.
The first sign of male youth is a healthy erection. Every man should know which products improve erection. Remembered that healthy nutrition combined with ED pills from My Canadian Pharmacy is the key to healthy life and regular sex.
Buy Thin-Film Viagra with a 20% Discount!
Good news! Now you can buy Thin-Film Viagra with a discount of 20% off! We
Premature Ejaculation: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment
Many men suffer from male sexual problems arising during intimacy, including premature ejaculation. What are